“We are on a mission to help your medical practice win in the area of revenue cycle management.”
Darin George | Vice President of Sales and Business Development
Always on Target
Focused on the health of your practice, so that you can focus on the health of your patients.
Helping doctors improve
workflows since 2003
PracticeForces works side-by-side with your medical practice to boost Revenue and Efficiency.
We have the team and
the right tools for the job
PracticeForces is dedicated to precision and accuracy to ensure the highest returns for Physicians.
Maximize profit and
PracticeForces is comprised of an expert and diverse team of experts will help manage and improve your A/R and Collections.
Revenue Cycle Management
is an art that is perfected with time
As a medical practice owner you can surpass that ‘learning curve’ and jump right ahead by partnering with PracticeForces:
- Established in 2003, our leadership team has navigated the ups and downs of the healthcare sector.
- The experience and success of our clients speaks for itself. See our location and Google reviews.
- Our standards of revenue collection surpass the industry benchmarks.
Here’s how we can help reduce your administrative burden of medical billing and help turbo charge your revenue collections:
- Payment Processing
- Insurance Collections
- Payer Follow-up
- Patient Billing & Accounting
Pre-visit insurance eligibility check: Our medical billing software is equipped with pre-visit insurance eligibility check to confirm which services are covered by the patient’ s insurance plans. This check also covers policy status, plan exclusions, claims mailing address, patient co-pays, co-insurances and deductibles, effective date and much more.
Authorization: To avoid any last-minute rejection of claims, we will ensure that payers are contacted prior to the client’s visit.
Accurate medical coding: Our expert medical billers will ensure that each patient visit is translated into an accurate medical code ( diagnosis code and ICD code) and format for claim submission to the payers.
Electronic claim submission: We provide electronic claims submission along with paper claim processing. Billing electronically saves time, effort, and money. It significantly reduces human or administrative errors in the billing process, which means you get the money faster.
Understanding the claims success rate by payer and the efficiency of our medical billing and coding staff to process claims accurately is one of the keys to success.
Primary and secondary claim submissions:
- PracticeForces will pursue clearing houses for claims submission and resolution.
- All claims submitted to payers are followed up to ensure that (a) all claims submitted are received (b) claims pending for discrepancies are resubmitted (c) claims rejected are appealed.
Our team of experienced billers will ensure that denials are reworked within the agreed window and tracked for final claims approval.
- Our team digs beneath the surface to ascertain how we can reduce denials for your medical practice.
- Conducting medical coding audits and reviewing insurance contracts allows your medical practice the maximum timeframe for resubmitting claims.
Patient Billing & Accounts Receivables
Billing accurately and on time, is the first step to getting paid on time. When you partner with PracticeForces, you get access to the following patient billing services
- Patient-friendly statement format – formatted to work best for your patient clientele.
- Accuracy in patient billing – Patients are billed only for amounts that are due.
- Regular statements – Choose to send patient statements fortnightly or monthly; the choice is entirely yours.
- Statements via physical mail and email – Ability to send physical statements, email statements, or both.
- Customer query handling – We have a customer service number dedicated for patient queries on statements.
- Payment collections – We can help you collect patient payments via the credit card on file option. Card information will be stored in patient profile.
- Delinquent account reports – Information on delinquent patient accounts is shared with your practice at an agreed frequency.
Meet the team
Co-Founder & CEO
Co-Founder & VP of RCM