We know you and your staff have been busy getting used to the new normal – which for many medical practices has meant shifting the bulk of their consultations to telemedicine. But it’s also a time that has forced practices to take a long hard look at all aspects of their functioning to improve the customer experience and revenue management.
Revamping your practice is always a good idea, but not knowing where to start can be daunting. You could implement a cloud-based EMR and practice administration software that works with iPad and iPhone, or streamline the patient statement generation process. Maybe you need to upgrade the onsite IT infrastructure design. We are sure your day is already super busy with patient commitments, and finding time to look at the business aspect of your practice can be difficult.
So we’ve done the next best thing – we have created three ready-to-use practice launch and management plans that you can implement today, by just giving us a call. The best part is that each of these three packages is available at a fixed cost, so you know upfront how much the plan is going to cost you – no hidden fees, we promise!
Three off-the-rack plans to boost your practice revenues.
Plan 1 – Practice Startup (New practice setup, credentialing and contracts), Plan Cost – $2500
• Medicare, Medicaid and state-based carriers credentialing
• Commercial carriers contracts and credentialing along with fee negotiations
• Full EMR or Billing setup advice
• One full year worth of credentialing support for unlimited payors
• Practice consulting and administrative support for the payor agreements
• Medicare fee schedule chargemaster setup
• Full IT startup services advice
Plan 2 – Practice One (Full-service billing and practice administration), Plan Cost $5000
• Cloud-based EMR and Practice Administration software works with iPad and iPhone
• Charge Capture through Ipads for Hospital visits
• Charge capture through EMR from Office visits
• Charge review and claims submission
• Claim rejections analysis, repair and resubmission within 24 hours
• Old AR collections up to 2 years
• Full practice credentialing and updated insurance contracts
• Insurance EOB posting
• Patient statements handling and US-based call center service for collections
• Insurance AR follow-up including secondary claims
• Full financial reporting daily or monthly through secure Emails
• Client Education for coding or compliance for new Medicare rules
Plan 3 – Practice One (Complete onsite cloud management for EMR), Plan Cost $10000
• Onsite IT Infrastructure design and onsite cloud management
• Vmware Installation, maintenance, and upgrades
• Windows server installation and upgrades
• AD, DNS, DHCP configurations and maintenance
• Full EMR Installation support and testing with the vendor
• Linux based router management and installation
• Acronis back-up solution and support
• 3CX PBX Installation and support
• Full server management and support (no PC support)
As we said, no hidden costs and all you need to do is to buy the plan which suits your practice right now. Our implementation team will handle the rest.