At PracticeForces, we want to make sure your medical practice is fully prepared for the ICD-10 implementation on October 1, 2015. It is far more specific and detailed than ICD-9 in its representation of the patient’s health-related condition.
We have put together an ICD-10 survival kit, which includes a free guide along with a bonus checklist, to help your practice implement a smooth transition.
In this free guide, you will learn about:
- ICD-10-CM (Clinical Modification)
- ICD-10-PCS (Procedure Coding System)
- 5 keys to an effective and efficient transition
- The 5 most important EMR features for your success
- And the ultimate secret for a smooth and effective transition!
In this bonus checklist, you will learn what to do every step of the way until implementation, including:
- 8-9 months prior
- 4-5 months prior
- 1-2 months prior
We hope this free guide and checklist will fully prepare you for implementing ICD-10 in your medical practice. For any additional questions or concerns, feel free to contact us today!