IMN’s HealthIMPACT Southeast Conference will be held in Tampa, Florida on January 23, 2015. CIOs, CMIOs, group practice managers, physician IT leadership and innovators will be joining this forum to discuss, assess, and implement medical technologies that will significantly influence the quality of patient care and overall business administration in a medical facility. Our now-confirmed speakers will shed light on how to integrate the latest, most cutting edge technological innovations with both the clinical and organizational aspects of a medical practice or center. Seventy-five companies in the healthcare industry are already registered to attend, and more executives are in the process of signing up.
Co-sponsored by PracticeForces, the forum is a must for any industry professionals seeking to improve their EHR and qualify for meaningful use stage 2, which reaches wide implementation in 2015. In 2015 there is no doubt that regulatory requirements and the changing healthcare reimbursement paradigm will continue to put a strain on IT resources. In one day at HealthIMPACT you'll learn about the innovations that ease the burden of regulatory requirements, improve reimbursement revenue, and strain limited resources the least.
We've convened the experts who have successfully bridged the gap between technology, clinical practice and organizational performance and they will share with you the tools and strategies every health system and physician IT leader can use to prepare for the future of healthcare delivery.
Join us in January to learn how to:
- Use cloud based services efficiently and effectively to drive collaboration and the practice of evidence based medicine
- Achieve broad based EHR implementation, physician adoption, and system interoperability
- Bridge the care gap and provide real time collaboration that connects providers and real time patient information
- Leverage predictive analytics that enable meaningful population health management for next generation healthcare delivery
- Invest today for the health system of tomorrow and build for the flexibility and agility required by today's health system
On behalf of PracticeForces, we invite all of our professional partners to attend the forum, and learn how evolving technologies are changing the medical playing field for practices large and small. This event is free for medical providers and their employees.
New speakers include:
- Patricia Bush, Outcomes Management Program Director, TAMPA GENERAL HOSPITAL & Board Member, North and Central Florida HIMSS
- Richard Paula, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, SHRINERS HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
- Leon Hoover, CIO, HENDRY REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
- John Christly, Chief Information Security Officer, NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY
- Steven Tolle, Chief Strategy Officer, MERGE HEALTHCARE
- Sean Benson, Vice President Innovations, WOLTERS KLUWER
- Sam Zebarjadi, Co-Founder & CEO, MEDICAST
- William Bria, MD, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, HCIGROUP & President, AMDIS
- Gretchen Tegethoff, Principal, TECHEXEC GROUP, LLC & Member Board of Trustees, CHIME, Advocacy Committee Co-Chair Board of Directors, GA HIMSS
And they join:
- Shahid N Shah, Chief Executive Officer, NETSPECTIVE COMMUNICATIONS, Founder, THEHEALTHCAREITGUY
- David Lafferty, CIO, TIDEWELL HOSPICE
- Phillip Smith, CIO, H. LEE MOFFIT CANCER CENTER
- Bill Reiger, CIO, FLAGLER HOSPITAL
- Edward Martinez, CIO, MIAMI CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL
- Geeta Nayyar, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- Oliver Degnan, CIO, CHEN MEDICAL CENTERS
- Dr. Khalid Moidu, CIO, FAMILY PHYSICIANS GROUP OF FLORIDA
- John Crooks, IT Chair, MAYO CLINIC
- Michael Krietzer, Board, CNFL HIMSS