PracticeForces will be attending eClinicalWorks Day on February 4th in Tampa. This event is hosted by eClinicalWorks and provides attendees with an opportunity to network and connect with other users in the Tampa area. They also will have a chance to meet with Support Representatives and Trainers.
eClinicalWorks Day will include educational presentations and training sessions to educate you and your medical practice to improve healthcare all around. The training sessions will be run by the Support Representatives and Trainers covering topics on products and services, incentive programs, patient engagement strategies, and more.
The schedule for for the event is as follows:
- 12:30 PM: Registration
- 1:15 PM: Presentation - Revenue Cycle Management
- 2:00 PM: Presentation - Population Health Management
- 3:00 PM: Break
- 3:15 PM: Presentation - Forming a Patient Engagement Strategy to Meet Your Needs
- 4:15 PM: Presentation - Consider the Advantage
- 4:45 PM: Break
- 5:00 PM: Presentation - Practice Innovations
- 6:30 PM: Refreshments & Networking
At PracticeForces, we hope to connect with other local users in the Tampa area in hopes that we can all help one another learn new things to improve health and patient care.
There are still seats available for registration for eClinicalWorks Day. Click here to register for the event. We hope to see you there!